Garden Square…did you know?
Garden Square is the newest development at Rushden Lakes and some may say the most picturesque.
With beautiful landscaping and benches it’s the perfect place to unwind and relax. You can get close to nature with our bird boxes and bug hotels and the kids can have fun climbing on our log feature.
It’s also home to some of your favourite stores offering things that are not only unique to Rushden Lakes but regionally and nationally!
From women’s handbags to wax jackets, shoes to headphones, jewellery and jumpers there really is something for everyone.
Here’s some interesting facts you might not be aware of…
- The Rushden Lakes store is the biggest in the UK
- With thousands of lines of shoes, socks, bags and clothing available if you can’t find it here you can’t find it anywhere!
- NHS and student discounts are available – just ask in store
- Free ‘discovery’ sessions are available in store for anyone with a product or technology related query including non-Three products
- You can take advantage of their FREE phone charging whilst on the move
- The Rushden lakes store is a stockist of the exclusive Disney collection with only 1000 pieces commissioned
- You can sign up to become a SCS Member (Swarovski Crystal Society) in store and enjoy exclusive products, discounts and gifts
- Hotter has been making its shoes in the UK since 1959
- 3 width fittings are available for women (e/ee/eee)
- Ladies sizes available from 3-9
- Men’s sizes available from 6-12
- Half sizes are also available
- Barbour offer a jacket repair and re-wax service
- They operate a price match guarantee promise – find out more in store
- The Rushden Lakes store is dog friendly!
- You can order any Barbour product from the website free of charge to try in store
- This year is Beaverbrooks 100th anniversary
- The Rushden Lakes store has an exclusive Tag Heuer shop-in-shop
- Jewellery cleaning and watch servicing is available
- The Rushden Lakes store offers a full repair service
- Half sizes are available in store
- Jones Bootmaker offer a free click and collect service