Please read the below information before you visit:
The latest government regulations require you to stay at home and shop only for essential items.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDANCE
When visiting, please ensure you follow the latest Government guidelines and we kindly ask that you observe the following measures during your visit:
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres from anyone wherever possible
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Wash your hands regularly, and thoroughly
- Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout the site
- Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and other visitors at all times
- Please follow any staff requests to queue outside stores or the centre
- Please remember face coverings are mandatory in retail, leisure and hospitality venues. This includes restaurants and takeaways, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. You can find more information on the UK government website here.
- People who are already exempt from the existing face covering obligations, for reasons such as an underlying health condition, will continue to be exempt from wearing a face covering
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES AT RUSHDEN LAKES
We want to reassure you that the well being of our staff and visitors is our priority. In line with the latest Government guidance on social distancing, we have adopted the following measures at this site:
- An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points
- The installation of additional hand sanitiser points
- Additional signage to assist everybody in following social distancing guidelines
- Our teams are following strict personal hygiene regimes
- Limited use of the lift within the Leisure Terrace to one person or family group at any one time
- Please be aware that you may need to queue for some stores as there will be limited capacity inside
- Customer Services is open for assistance via telephone or face to face
- Visitor toilets are open during centre opening hours with enhanced cleaning regimes and a queuing system in place
- Please contact individual stores or visit their websites for any specific measures they may have in place including opening times, vulnerable persons shopping times, changing room policies, payment options etc
- Centre peak times are between 11am-4pm Monday-Sunday
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and we will keep all of our visitors updated via our website and social media channels, as the situation evolves.
Please contact Customer Services if you require any assistance: 01933 427925.