Top 5 Buys for your Pets this Christmas
Your fur babies are a huge part of the big day and need to get in on the festive celebrations. Its time to spoil them with treats that get them excited and listen to their purrs of joy as they indulge. We have found some seriously cute gift options in Primark for you to bag, so whether you’re shopping for your pet, or a surprise gift for an animal lover in your life, we have toys and clothes to get cats and dogs involved. We’ve listed our top 5 picks at Primark Rushden Lakes to make every furry friend happy.
1. Now who doesn’t love a designer pet outfit on an adorable pup? Well, a Christmas costume takes puppy style to another level! Get your furry munchkin dressed for the occasion in this Santa suit and watch them charm the family into serving treats. Primark Santa costume £7.
2. This little dickie bow and bandana is the most stylish choice for your pooch. Choose this Grinch set to make their day as special as they are. They’ll love that they have also got something under the tree with their name on it. Primark Grinch bow tie and bandana set £4.
3. The leftover turkey and pigs in blankets will go down a treat at the doggy dinner table, and this chewable toy will keep your little prince or princess entertained when it’s all gone. Primark Marvel Pet Toy £3.
4. Ho, ho, how cute is this tinsel and bauble headband? Father Christmas may not need any reindeers, but he can always do with a little helper. Primark Tinsel and bauble headband £4.
5. It’s not Christmas without a family game so let your four-legged friend enjoy the chase with this bright red frisbee! Designed to keep them busy in the dog park, they’ll be the envy of the town amongst the neighbourhood hounds!