Social Media – Terms and Conditions
The promoter of the competition is Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, comment on our post with the hashtag.
- Once the competition closes, entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Rushden Lakes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- We may have to post your prize, so you will need to be able to give a delivery address.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
“A place for the whole family to relax and enjoy, combining top shopping, great dining and natural beauty.”