How to Apply
As a member of the Front of House Team, you’ll be playing a crucial part.
What will you be doing?
Here’s just a taster –
- Creating a warm welcome for every customer.
- Uncovering customer needs and using the menu to tailor perfect experiences.
- Suggesting the right extras – starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees – understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- Making sure every customer leaves delighted, wanting to come back for more.
- Being organised, attentive, focused and detailed, getting orders spot on every time.
- Sharing your passion for food with our customers, making sure every dish you serve is perfect.
- Playing a part in making sure that your restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times, and is hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines.
You’ll be joining an energetic and passionate team, who are committed to creating Great Times for our customers. We’re the kind of the team who always work together, and jump in as soon as we see that a team mate needing help. Whilst we can’t promise that you’ll make friends, we think it’s pretty likely. On top of that, we’ll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can, and if you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We’ll support and guide you all the way to the top.
Who you are
You’re customer focused, and you’re likely to have had some experience working in customer service.
Whilst we’re a diverse bunch at Zizzi and our restaurant teams come from all walks of life, we all have one thing in common – Zizziness. You’ll have it too –
- You’re magic. You can take a good time to a Great Time, whatever the occasion. You’re the person other people want to hang out with.
- You care. You’re friendly, you get people, and can easily step into their shoes. You can easily adapt and put other people at ease.
- You’re real. You’re honest, trustworthy, and respectful. You treat others as you’d want to be treated yourself.
- You’re clear. You don’t overcomplicate things. You speak clearly, confidently and appropriately for your audience. You understand and are understood.
- You want to be the best. You’re ambitious, want to grow with Zizzi, and know that delivering Great Times will help you and Zizzi achieve success.
- We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It’s never me, always we. Customers included.
What you’ll get
- 50% Azzurri group discount card
- Company contribution pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Job Types: Full and part time positions 10 – 40 hours per week. Training in local Zizzi restaurants with start date in late February ahead of opening at start of April. Travel for training will be paid for.
Apply – Email your CV to [email protected] or visit www.zizzi.co.uk/careers