Canoe2, a busy local Canoe Hire Company is now based at the Boathouse within the Rushden Lakes development and requires new team members to help this expanding business. These new team members will play a central role in helping us offer an exciting one stop shop for paddling adventures to a huge audience. This will include us providing:
- Canoe Hire on the River Nene
- Short Break canoeing holidays on the River Nene
- Short term paddle craft hire on the lake
- A Canoe & Kayak Shop
- Meeting Room HirePosition Description Job Title: Team Leader (Part Time, Ideal for students)Job Summary: To Assist with the day to day running of hire services creating an enjoyable and memorable experience, whilst maintaining a high standard of presentation and delivering excellent customer service.Start Date: ASAP
Remuneration: dependent upon age and experience.Main Activities:
- Preparing all equipment and making sure it is in a safe hireable condition.
- Leadership – organisation and supervision of Lake team
- River Trip Safety Briefings
- Maintain high quality standards of operation/equipment cleanliness
- Operation of the Safety boat in a manor compliant with our operational procedures
- Assist or run team building Katakanu events on the lake
- Rescue and recover of craft and customers in the lake
- Supplying customers with safety equipment and giving safety briefings.
- Liaise with reception/senior staff to ensure correct allocation of equipment.
- Cleaning equipment, craft and assisting customers when they return to the pontoon.
- Ensure all returned equipment is ready and clean for the next customer.
- Loading and unloading canoe trailers.
- General site duties (sweeping, mopping, sorting equipment, tidying up).Special Conditions:
- Arrangement of working hours will need to be in keeping with the operational and business requirements of Canoe2.
- Working hours will mainly be at weekends and during school/bank holidays, From May, working into the evening will be required.
- Leave will be restricted during the peak summer holiday season.
All applications to: [email protected] Please enclose latest C.V. with accompanying cover letter.