Email [email protected] or bring CV into store.
As a sales team member you will be the first point of contact with our customers and will spend your time advising them on the best possible sofa, armchair or bed that suits their needs! You should thrive in a customer service environment, always going above and beyond for our lovely customers.
Your day in the concession will include:
– Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed
– Maintaining our world class visual merchandising standards
– Providing support with customers’ decisions where required
– Chasing sales quotations and processing orders precisely and efficiently as well as keeping customer information records up to date
For this role, you should:
– Be ambitious and confident, with a strong can-do attitude
– Enjoy working within a team
– Be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
– Have some prior experience in a sales advisor role, preferably within the furniture/luxury sector
– Have a passion for interior design/art
We are recruiting for part time positions which will require weekend availability.
As we are receiving a high volume of applicants if you do not hear from us in 4 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
It’s a busy and varied job, working for a fun company that is growing fast. Why not come and be part of it?