How to Apply
What will you be doing?
Here’s just a taster –
- Stepping into the Head Chef’s shoes whilst they’re away, running the kitchen and leading the team to deliver exceptional food, whilst ensuring maximum profitability.
- Be passionate about our food, knowing the menu and our specs inside out, be able to work across any section, and sharing this passion with your team.
- Planning for shifts, making sure the right level of food is prepared, and delegating duties to the team.
- Working with the whole restaurant team to help deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the presentation and quality of food from your kitchen.
- Making sure the restaurant and kitchen is Looking Fabulous at all times, are hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines, and that your team are doing the same.
You’ll be joining an energetic and passionate team, who are committed to creating Great Times for our customers. We’re the kind of the team who always work together, and jump in as soon as we see a team mate needing help. Whilst we can’t promise that you’ll make friends, we think it’s pretty likely. On top of that, we’ll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can, and if you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us you can! We’ll support and guide you all the way to the top.
Who you are
You’ve got a huge passion for food, and will have worked as an Assistant Head or Sous Chef before, most likely in a branded restaurant.
Whilst we’re a diverse bunch at Zizzi and our restaurant teams come from all walks of life, we all have one thing in common – Zizziness. You’ll have it too –
- You’re magic. You can take a good time to a Great Time, whatever the occasion. You’re the person other people want to hang out with.
- You care. You’re friendly, you get people, and can easily step into their shoes. You can easily adapt and put other people at ease.
- You’re real. You’re honest, trustworthy, and respectful. You treat others as you’d want to be treated yourself.
- You’re clear. You don’t overcomplicate things. You speak clearly, confidently and appropriately for your audience. You understand and are understood.
- You want to be the best. You’re ambitious, want to grow with Zizzi, and know that delivering Great Times will help you and Zizzi achieve success.
- We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It’s never me, always we. Customers included.
What you’ll get
- 50% Azzurri group discount card
- Company contribution pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Job Types: Full-time 40 – 48 hours per week, immediate start with training in local Zizzi restaurants ahead of opening at start of April. Travel for training will be paid for.
Apply – Email your CV to [email protected] or visit www.zizzi.co.uk/careers